Welcome to Clear N’ Bright Windows
We are a family owned and operated window cleaning, gutter cleaning, pressure washing and holiday lighting service
We appreciate your interest in Clear N’ Bright Window Cleaning! Whether preparing for the holidays, in the midst of spring cleaning, or enhancing the look of your home or business, let us take this tedious task and make it worry free. From sunrooms, to showrooms, and skylights to storefronts, we do it all.
Do you have dirty windows? Are your gutters clogged up? Unsightly build up of moss on your roof? Algae on your driveway, sidewalks & decks? NO TIME? Cleaner Windows Now, ask us how?
Clear N’ Bright Window Cleaning is Angie’s List top rated window cleaning company. Our company has been in business since 1990, over 25 years experience in providing the best possible window washing service.
Give the Johnston’s Family Team a call! (We are Clear N’ Bright Windows) We can say Clear N’ Bright Windows is family owned & operated.
Getting the moss off your roof, cleaning your windows and gutters is a big job; it can be very dangerous and frustrating.
- Call Seattle’s Clean Window Pros.
- New Customers receive $25.00 Off
- Ask about our window cleaning prices
Our office is open 7 days a week! Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Saturdays & Sundays from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Call (425) 486-5114 or Toll Free (800) 486-3133; email us at Johnstonablc@msn.com
Professional window cleaning service every time, from our office staff to our technicians. We strive to give you 100% satisfaction guaranteed.
Our minimum for window cleaning starts at $175.00
Some windows require extra time and labor in order to complete the job and achieve spotless results. Such windows entail special window washing services that may include a small additional charge of $2 – $5 per window. Here are a few examples of special window washing services:
- First time cleaning of windows that haven’t been washed for more than 3 years;
- Post construction window washing which involves removal of glue, paint, cement or other build up on windows;
- Special, custom-made, multi-pane (french panes) and uncommonly over-sized windows, skylights and clear story windows (windows on the interior requiring tall ladders)
- 3 to 4 story homes